If you are interested in contributing to a forthcoming issue of ISC, please contact the relevent editor(s) shown below.
Autumn 2013 – Special issue on ‘Developments in Information & Education Services for Young People’ – contact Martyn Lowe or Paul Catherall to discuss submissions, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline for submissions September 15th 2013)
Possible themes (open to regional or international coverage):
- Impact of the recent austerity agenda on young people’s services.
- Recent campaigns of activist groups in relation to young people’s services.
- Impact on services following liberalisation of the statutory education sector.
- International campaigns/ bodies and young people’s services.
- The impact of austerity for disabled young people’s services.
- Trends in the post-statutory education sector such as changes to University governance, the climate for academic freedom, Open Access developments.
- Military recruitment and propaganda in the education sector in relation to Library and education services.
Please also read our submission guidelines.