[LISdocstudents] Hello from New Zealand

John E. Palmer JPalmer at sagu.edu
Sat May 18 14:32:38 EDT 2013

Howdy!

My name is John Palmer and I live in Texas.

I am just starting out in the Ph.D. program at UNT and in Library and Information Sciences this Fall Semester.  I think that during the orientation the director said there were around 40 of us.

I hope that helps!

Agape

jep

John Palmer, M.A.; M.S.; M.A.
Assistant Director
P. C. Nelson Memorial Library

e: jpalmer at sagu.edu<mailto:jpalmer at sagu.edu>
p: 972.825.4851 / 1.888.937.7248 ext. 4851
f:  972.923.8164