[LISdocstudents] Hello from New Zealand

Elysia Guzik elysiaguzik at gmail.com
Sat May 18 16:26:22 EDT 2013

Hi Nicole,

I'm entering my second year of the PhD program at the University of
Toronto's Faculty of Information (iSchool), and it may be too early to
wager a guess at what post-doc job prospects will look like. We have nine
full-time doctoral students in my cohort, and one part-time student. There
are about 50 doctoral students in total in our faculty. (Not sure how that
compares with the other six library/information studies schools in Canada.)

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your thesis defense!

Elysia

*Elysia Guzik*, MISt

PhD Student

Faculty of Information, University of Toronto

140 St. George Street

Toronto, ON M5S 3G6

elysia.guzik at mail.utoronto.ca<https://bl2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=N4HdBoMk_kOhYiSpsePjYgQwSLdEoM8I0u1ReXaTA5-9708jhlrJZ03APiPns5DuRZipFwQXNsE.&URL=mailto%3aelysia.guzik%40mail.utoronto.ca>