[LISdocstudents] Hello from New Zealand

Tomislav Jakopec tjakopec at ffos.hr
Tue May 21 03:00:43 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

 My name is Tomislav Jakopec and I am ADB in Department of information
sciences <http://ozk.unizd.hr/> in University of Zadar<http://www.unizd.hr/>.
Our PhD study<http://ozk.unizd.hr/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Knowledge_Society_en.pdf>is
divided into three modules:  Organization, Preservation and Use of
Written Heritage, Research into Information Needs and Reading Habits and my
module: Managing of Change in Publishing. In five years of PhD study there
are around 100 students from Croatia, Italy, Slovenia, Bosnia and others.

I will like to use this opportunity to call all other PhD student that is
in same field: Managing of Change in Publishing to contact me for
scientific collaboration. Title of my Thesis is: Organization and
management of e-book aggregators in the academic environment. I have defend
sinopsis and now I am in proccess of research and writing.

Greetings from Faculty of humanities and social
sciences<http://web.ffos.hr/>in Osijek, Croatia!

--
Tomislav Jakopec, asistent
               FFOS